The party of two is one of the most famous romance novels in 2020. This is a story of a law student girl after completing her degree she decided to move to Los Angeles. And the main purpose of this shifting is Olivia wants to open a law firm. And she is very crystal clear towards her goals. But suddenly she meets max at a party and max start flirting with Olivia. After the night Olivia found max very handsome and caring she also start fallen love with him. But there are some problems Max is a politician and Olivia is not much interested in dating a politician because Olivia thinks politics is such a bad profession.
Jasmine is one of the most famous writers of the united states in the romantic genre. She completes her education at Stanford University. After education, she starts writing on different topics she was nominated by New York times bestselling for romantic novels. Party of two is also nominated by good reads choice awards for the best romantic novel 2020.
Feature of Party of Two :
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is 23rd June 2020.
- Jasmine Guillory is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is fiction, Romance novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 312 pages.
- Berkley Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 8 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Romantic book in 2020.
Download Party of Two PDF
Click the button below to download Party of Two free & Read Online:
Leave a Comment