Rich People Problem is the story of a Chinese billionaire girl. She belongs to a business family in China but at the time of her grandmother’s death. Her family lost totally business every one of their family tries to convince her grandmother to claim her fortune.
Kevin Kwan is was born in Singapore but after schooling. He was shifted to the United States after graduation he starts a job as creative writing in a local publishing firm. China Rich Girl is one of the most famous novels by Kevin Kwan and this novel is also the real cause of his fame. And this book is also nominated for best selling Books by the New York Times. And time magazine is also nominated Kevin Kwan for the top 100 most influential people in the world. Rich People Problem is also nominated for many international awards. And this novel is a very recent book by Kevin Kwan china rich girlfriend is translated into more than 20 languages across the world.
Feature of Rich People Problems pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is May 23, 2017.
- Kevin Kwan is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 582 pages.
- Doubleday is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 20 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Fiction book in 2019.
Download Rich People Problems PDF:
Click the button below to download Rich People Problems PDF free and read online.