Jodi Kantor and Megan is the author of this true story and MEETOO movement founded by these two ladies. And this novel and the article published before this novel is the pillar of this movement MeToo movement. 5th October 2017 is the foundation date of METOO movement on this day Jodi Kantor and Twohey published an article on New York Times about many Hollywood actresses and many famous women from different professionals who face harassment. To become what they are right now and this article impacts very badly on culprits life and very positively on victims life. After this article, every woman of any filed tells her harassment story with MEETOO tags on different social media platforms. You can download She Said PDF at the end.
Jodi Kantor is the main author of this book she was born on 21st April 1975 in the United States. She completes his education from New York and works as a journalist with the local News Agency. She said is the most famous book and also most book by Jodi and this book impact very positively on readers.
Feature of She Said pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is September 10th 2019.
- Jodi Kantor is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 310 pages.
- Penguin Press Publishing is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 24 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Nonfiction book in 2019.
Download She Said PDF:
Click the button below to download She Said PDF free and read online.