Siddhartha is a very attractive novel written by famous English author Hermann Hesse. Siddhartha revolves around the spiritual journey of self-discovery of a person known by the name of Siddhartha in the time era of Gautama Buddha. Siddhartha is the ninth book of Hermann Hesse. The novel was written in the German language in a simple lyrical style. In the year 1951, the novel was published in the United States and get popularity in the year 1960. The author dedicated the first part of the novel to Romain Rolland and its second part is dedicated to his cousin Wilhelm Gundert. You can download Siddhartha PDF at the end.
Review of Siddhartha:
In the Sanskrit language, the name Siddhartha is composed of two words Siddha which mean achieved and Artha means what searched for and together it means the one who attained his goals or the one who found the meaning of his existence. Buddha own name before renunciation was Siddhartha Gautama who was the prince of Kapilavastu. In this novel, the Buddha is referred by the name of Gotama. The novel is loved by the readers from around the world because of its search for knowledge of existence and spirituality.
Features of Siddhartha pdf:
- Siddhartha is written by famous author Hermann Hesse.
- The novel was translated into the English language by Hilda Rosner.
- The novel was written in the German language.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Philosophical fiction.
- The novel was published by New Directions in the United States.
- The novel was published in the German language in 1922 and in the English language it was published in 1951.
- The novel consists of a total of 152 pages.
- Siddhartha revolves around the search for the existence of human life and spirituality.
- The novel is popular among different countries from around the world.
Download Siddhartha PDF:
Click the button below to download Siddhartha PDF free and read online.