Talking to Stranger is most famous among nonfiction reader and this book was also nominated by Good reads choice award for best nonfiction novel in 2019. And New York Times bestselling novel because in this novel Malcolm Gladwell the author of this book discussed common problem of every human face on different stages of life and that is how to talk with a stranger this is an art author interviewed many scientists and psychologist and doctors to how to deal with this problem. This book is also available in audio versions. And in different languages how to talk with any stranger is become a headache in the current situation of the world because the majority of problems raise on this point. You can download Talking to Strangers PDF at the end.
Malcolm Gladwell was born on 3rd September 1963 in the United States. But after high schooling, his family shifted to Canada and now he is a Canadian national. He is the 5-time winner of New York time bestseller award and this is not a piece of cake very few writers achieve that kind of success in writing career.
Feature of Talking to Strangers pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is September 10th 201.
- Malcolm Gladwell is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 308 pages.
- Little, Brown and Company is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 4 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Nonfiction book in 2019.
Download Talking to Strangers PDF:
Click the button below to download Talking to Strangers free and read online.