Timothy Ferriss is the author of The 4-Hour workweek. Basically, he is a successful businessman and enteropneust he works as an executive officer for different tech giants. In this book Timothy uncover the science of successful business how anyone enjoys his life like a boss. The author mainly focuses on time management because time management is a vital factor of successful business after reading this book you know how you can minimize 50% of your work within 48 hours before this you stuck in that work for weeks even sometimes for months. Timothy Ferriss also teach communication skill in this book because without this no one can run his business if you want to run a successful business then communication is the backbone of your business. This book was nominated for best selling book in the business and self-help genre in 2007. You can download The 4-Hour Workweek PDF at the end.
Timothy Ferriss was born on 20th July 1977 in the United States. He completes his education at Harvard. The 4-hour workweek is the debut book of Timothy after this timothy gains some fame and in 2010 he writes another successful book in the same genre the 4-hour body in 2018 he was nominated for bestseller author by New York Times.
Feature of The 4-Hour Workweek pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 24, 2007.
- Lesley Nneka Arimah is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is the Self-help book, Business.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 308 pages.
- Harmony Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 12 editions of this book.
Download The 4-Hour Workweek PDF:
Click the button below to download The 4-Hour Workweek PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment