The 4 Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich is one of the best self-help book written by Timothy Ferriss. Timothy Ferriss is a very popular American writer, entrepreneur and educational activist. The 4 Hour Workweek has spent more than four years on the list of The New York Times Best Seller. The book has been translated into more than 40 different languages and has been sold more than 2.1 million copies worldwide. You can download The 4 Hour Workweek PDF at the end.
Review of The 4 Hour Workweek:
The book revolves around what Ferriss refers to as “Lifestyle Design” and repudiates the traditional “deferred” the lifetime in which people work for their whole lives and enjoy only on weekends in order to save some money after their retirement. According to The New York Times, the author spends more time per week in blogging and for his self-promotion, which the author explains as “evangelizing”. The 4 Hour Workweek got coverage from MSNBC, Newsweek, The Today Show, ABC News and Fast Company. The book is nominated for various awards and is loved by readers from all around the world.
Features of The 4 Hour Workweek pdf:
- The 4 Hour Workweek is written by Tim Ferriss with Barbara Sturman as a cover artist.
- The book was written in simple English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- The 4 Hour Workweek covers the subject area of self-improvement, self-employment, and self-actualization.
- The 4 Hour Workweek is a non-fictional book in Genre.
- The 4 Hour Workweek is published by Crown Publishing Group in the year of 2007.
- The book consists of a total of 308 pages.
- The 4 Hour Workweek is followed by The 4 Hour Body book.
Download The 4 Hour Workweek PDF:
You can download The 4 Hour Workweek PDF free and read online via the download button below.