The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian is a very useful first-person narrative novel written by well-known author Sherman Alexie, from the perspective of a Native American Teenager. Arnold Spirit Jr., also called Junior is a 14 years old promising cartoonist. The novel revolves around the life of Junior on Spokane Indian Reservation and his choice to go to while public high school from the reservation. Its graphic novel includes 65 comic illustrations which further enhances its plot. You can download The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian PDF at the end.
Review of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian:
Apart from the novel’s high claim achievements, The Absolutely True Diary got some objections and is continuously appeared on the annual list of the frequently challenged books from the year 2008. The controversy starts from the novel discussion on mental disability, violence, bullying, poverty, alcohol, sexuality and profanity and slurs which are related to homosexuality. Because of these issues, some schools have banned this book from their libraries and also inclusion in curricula. The book is loved by readers from around the world because of its creative work and useful content.
Features of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian pdf:
- The book is written by well known American Author Sherman Alexie with Ellen Forney as an illustrator and Kirk Benshoff as a cover artist.
- The novel is written in simple English language and was published in the United States.
- The book comes under the genre of Young Adult Fiction.
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian was published by Little, Brown and Company.
- The book was published on date 12 Sep 2007 in the United States.
- The novel consists of a total of 230 pages.
- The novel is popular throughout the world.
Download The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian PDF:
Click the button below to download The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian PDF free and read online.