The Big Short is a book very famous business journalist of the United States. He did very keen research on the stock market crash and this research took 8 years to complete. During research he found very interesting and shocking facts about the market crash its see big cartels who involve in this fakery crash. This crash is very much beneficial for big and giant investors and cartels. But during this crash, many small investors attempt suicide because of great loss.
After completing this massive and most important research he decides to give an interview. But he knows in an interview he cannot revel all the facts he gains so hire an author and tell him about the whole story so he can write a whole book on this scam. Basically, market giants start launching security so people can invest their money into securities. But this security is totally baseless like a bubble. You can download The Big Short PDF at the end.
Michael Lewis was born on October 15, 1960, in the United States. He starts his career as a business journalist and he did a remarkable and history maker job in journalism he won several national awards because of his outstanding work in a stock market crash.
Feature of The Big Short pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is March 15, 2010.
- Michael Lewis is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Finance.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 320 pages.
- W. Norton & Company is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 79 editions of this book.
- Nominations: Booker Prize, Nebula Award for Best Novel
Download The Big Short PDF:
Click the button below to download The Big Short PDF free and read online.