Black Swan is the whole theory and also a whole event and this event occurs in our world by the time. But the main thing is most people are ill-literate about Black Swans and don’t figure out the losses and benefits of this event. The black swan is breaking down into three simple theory characteristics, It is unpredictable, and it carries a massive impact.
With the merger of these three equations, black swan occurs in simple words black swan is an ability developed in anyone by practicing and teaching to achieve next-level thing before that incident that particular things consider as a dream. Like Google is the result of black swan 9/11 is also the result of the black swan. And many more like this is the result of a black swan in this book you author describes black swan in very detail after reading this you almost learn about a black swan and you can figure it out also. You can download The Black Swan PDF at the end.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb was born in 1960 in Lebanon. He completes his education at a local university. And in his current life, he is an Essayist and author of more than 10 books he mostly focuses on the self-help genre and his books were nominated for many awards in the USA.
Feature of The Black Swan pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 17, 2007.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Non-fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 366 pages.
- Random House is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 57 editions of this book.
Download The Black Swan PDF:
Click the button below to download The Black Swan PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment