The body is all about the human body and how the human body functions. Bill Bryson is a very famous writer in the United States because of his notable ability in writing. At this time bill drive readers’ attention towards the wonderful function and self-healing process of the human body. In this book, bill elaborates on each and every part of the human body in detail. And also write many un discover facts for common people like how fast human body recover itself even without any medication and treatment and that is the real cause of the success of this book. You can download The Body: A Guide for Occupants PDF at the end.
Bill Bryson was born on 8th December 1951 in the United States. Now he is living in the UK he writes movies also like A walk in the wood and The long riders and many more like this. Mainly bill writes in the nonfiction and travel genre he writes many successful books in the travel genre as well as science.
Feature of The Body: A Guide for Occupants pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 15th, 2019.
- Bill Bryson is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Science and Technology.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 450 pages.
- Doubleday Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 60 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Science and Technology book in 2019.
Download The Body: A Guide for Occupants PDF
Click the button below to download The Body: A Guide for Occupants free & Read Online.