The Call of the Wild is a small adventure novel written by American author Jack London. The Call of the Wild was set in Yukon Canada, at the time of Klondike Gold Rush 1890s, when there was a high demand for strong sled dogs. The Call of the Wild was published in the year 1903. The story of The Call of the Wild revolves around a dog named Buck.
Review of The Call of the Wild:
The story of the novel starts from a ranch in Santa Clara Valley California, where Buck is stolen from the home and sold as a sledge dog in Alaska. Buck became progressively feral because he is forced to fight with other dogs and kill them for his own survival. The story of the novel was serialized in The Saturday Evening Post in 1903 summer and later it was published as a book the same year. For London, the Book gets great success and popularity. In 1923 the book was adapted for film and is adapted for various cinematic later on.
Features of The Call of the Wild PDF:
- The Call of the Wild is written by Jack London with Charles Livingston Bull and Philip R. Goodwin as an illustrator.
- The Call of the Wild is written by Jack London with the help from cover artist Charles Edward Hooper.
- The novel was written in the English language and was published in the United States.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Adventure fiction.
- The novel was published by Macmillan in the year 1903.
- The novel consists of a total of 232 pages.
- The Call of the Wild is followed by novel White Fang.
- The Call of the Wild is adapted into a film in the year 1923.
Download The Call of the Wild PDF:
Click the button below to download The Call of the Wild PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment