The middle of the night is the best science fiction book written by Charlie Jane Anders. Sophie is the main character of this story. There are only two cities left where peoples live. Because of coldness, everything vanishes in these two cities people also face. Many issues because of low-temperature Sophie is a college student from the wrong side of Xiaoshan city. She enters the dark and coldest area of this city for revolution and finds out a solution so people can survive her also. Sophie survives at this stage, but she faces very deadly issues.
Charlie Jane Andres was born in the united states. She did an MA in Literature. After MA, she starts working as a commentator. She is working in this field for several years. Along with commentary, she also starts written his first book and starts working on a magazine publishing company. She successfully establishes a publishing agency also.
Feature of The City in the Middle of the Night pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 12th, 2019.
- Charlie Jane Anders is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is science fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 366 pages.
- Tor Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 16 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area, and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best science fiction book in 2019.
Download The City in the Middle of the Night PDF:
Click the button below to download The City in the Middle of the Night PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment