The Color of Water: A Black Man’s Tribute to His White Mother is a memoir and an autobiography written by famous author James McBride and was published in 1995 for the first time. The Color of Water is a tribute to his mother from McBride whom he called Ma. You can download The Color of Water PDF at the end.
Review of The Color of Water:
The chapters of The Color of Water alternate between the early life of James McBride’s the first-person account of his mother Ruth’s life, mostly based on her life before the birth of his son. In the story, McBride faces various conflicts between his emotions in a struggle to discover himself and the struggle of his mother which faces by having a white Jewish woman and marrying with a black man in the year 1942. The major characters of The Color of Water include Sam Shilsky, Glady Shilsky, Fishel Shilsky aka Tateh, Hudis Shilsky aka Mameh, Ruth McBride Jordan and James, there are various other characters but these are the key characters of the novel.
Features of The Color of Water pdf:
- The Color of Water is written by well known American author James McBride with the help of Honi Werner as a cover artist.
- The Color of Water is written in English language and was published in the United States.
- The Color of Water comes under the genre of memoir.
- The Color of Water is published by Penguin Group.
- The novel was published in the year 1996.
- The novel consists of a total of 301 pages.
- The novel revolves around the struggle of a black boy and the problems her mother faced because of marrying a black man.
- The novel contains themes of struggle, pain, racism and love.
Download The Color of Water PDF:
Click the button below to download The Color of Water PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment