The complete Persepolis is the story of a teenage girl who lives in Tehran, Iran. At that time political revolution in Iran was at its peak. And this change impacts Irani culture and heavily impacts ladies in Iran because now you don’t leave the house without proper cover dress and without any men. Modern girls and ladies start protesting against these strict laws but that protest is nothing for the government because the current rural of Iran is in power and he knows no one can compete with him that’s why he implement this law forcefully.
Satrapi was born on one of a powerful and influential family of Iran since her childhood she dresses like a western girl but now things are changed now she need to wear dress according to Islam and this thing is very difficult for her. But this is the only option if she does not agree to this then she will be face prison for more than 20 years. Even government start involving in the private life of the common public. You can download The Complete Persepolis PDF at the end.
Marjane Satrapi was born in Iran but she belongs to a French family. Because of her father’s business, she was born in Iran and in her current life, she is well known graphic novelist and writer she did a very amazing job in the graphic novel genre.
Feature of Marjane Satrapi pdf:
- French is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 30th, 2007.
- Marjane Satrapi is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Graphic novel, Novel, Comics, Biography, Non-fiction comics.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 341 pages.
- Harper Perennial official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 84 editions of this book.
Download The Complete Persepolis PDF
Click the button below to download The Complete Persepolis PDF free & Read Online: