The Couple Next Door is the story of a mysterious murder. No one knows who did this crime everyone was scared because everyone doubting others. But the truth is more mysterious and surprising Shari Lapena the author of this book has some great ability to write mystery and suspense full story because of this skill she was nominated and sometimes successfully won writing awards nationally and internationally also. Annie and Marco apparently a happy couple with cute baby leaves in a posh house.
By look, everything is fine and well this couple invited by next door dinner party arranged by her neighborhood friend. When everyone is busy in the discussion on different topics with a glass of wine. Something fishy and terrifying crime happened at Annie and Marco’s home. When they return home and they notice something is wrong. They call the police but after some minutes of interrogation according to police, this panicked couple is hiding something. You can download The Couple Next Door PDF at the end.
Shari Lapena was born in Canada. She completes her education at a local University before trying her luck in the writing industry she is a professional and full-time lawyer along with this sometimes she also teaches English literature in different colleges of Canada. In 2008 she debut in the writing industry.
Feature of The Couple Next Door pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 23rd, 2016.
- Shari Lapena is the author of this book.t
- The genre of this book is Novel, Thriller, Mystery, Suspense, Domestic Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 308 pages.
- Pamela Dorman Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 109 editions of this book.
Download The Couple Next Door PDF:
Click the button below to download The Couple Next Door PDF free and read online.