The Fountainhead is a novel from 1943 written by Russian-American writer Ayn Rand. It’s her first major literary success. The Book protagonist, Howard Roark was an individualistic young architect who develops modernist buildings and does not like architectural establishment not willing to adopt or accept innovation. This novel revolves around Rand believes for an ideal man and his struggle which supports individualism rather than collectivism. You can download The Fountainhead PDF at the end.
The Fountainhead Review:
The Fountainhead is loved by readers from all around the world and is adopted into a different media platform. An illustrated version of the novel was syndicated in 1945 newspaper. The Fountainhead was adopted into a featured film by Warner Bros in the year of 1949, in which Rand wrote the screenplay while Gary Cooper played Roark. The major characters of the story are Ellsworth Toohey, Gail Wynand, Dominique Francon and Peter Keating. The Fountainhead contains themes of Philosophy, Architecture and individualism. The Fountainhead is a very unique novel and is considered as one of the best work of Ayn Rand life. The novel is nominated for various awards and is loved by readers from all around the world.
Features of The Fountainhead pdf:
- The Fountainhead is written by well known Russian-American author Ayn Rand.
- The Fountainhead is considered as one of the best novels from Ayn Rand career.
- The novel is written in simple English language and was published in the United States for the First time.
- The Fountainhead belongs to the Genre of Philosophical fiction.
- The Fountainhead is published by Bobbs Merrill in the United States for the first time.
- The novel was published in the year of 1943.
- The first edition of The Fountainhead novel consists of a total of 753 pages.
Download The Fountainhead PDF:
Click the button below to download The Fountainhead PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment