The Goal is totally straightforward style book. And this book depends upon a real case so this book will help you in your business. And the main thing about this book is the Alex Rogo main character of this book transforms his near-collapse plant into a money-making machine. Alex Rogo is working as a manager of a plant of big corporate with the time under his management that plant start decreasing his performance even after some months it become zero return product then company management decided to close that plant as the result of closeness 100s of people will unemployed.
Between all this scenario Alex comes in touch with his old school friend and that friend help put Alex overcome this tension and solve this problem. When Alex starts applying those ideas to his plant the plant start working perfectly again and this book is also helps you to understand the power of one idea and how one idea will transform your life and your business also. You can download The Goal PDF at the end.
Eliyahu M. Goldratt was born on 31 March 1947 in Palestine. He completes his education at Bar-Ilan University and Tel Aviv University. He is a very well-known businessman of Palestine people of Palestine called him a Guru of business.
Feature of The Goal pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 26, 2004.
- Eliyahu M. Goldratt is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is the Novel, Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 384 pages.
- North River Pressis the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 96 editions of this book.
Download The Goal PDF:
Click the button below to download The Goal PDF free and read online.