History of love is the story where lovers feel the rebirth of their feelings for each other but this is too late. Leo Gursky went on vacation in Poland basically he is an American businessman. When he arrives in Poland for vacation he meets with a gorgeous lady and that lady becomes his first love, Leo. But he unknown for her culture and for her parents that’s why her parents do not agree on this marriage. Therefore he left for America and start doing his own business but the fire of love is getting bigger and bigger and this fire occurs on both sides. But her parents tie her knots with someone else and now she is the mother of a young daughter.
Her daughter Alma knows there is something wrong happened with her mother so he is always urged to know that fact. One day she realizes her mother love to read and translate one book and that book is an ordinary book no one knows about that even the author of that book was not in light. You can download The History of Love PDF at the end.
Nicola Krauss was born on August 18, 1974, in the United States. She is a very well-known and popular writer of America especially non -fiction readers who love to read her book and they waiting for her every new book.
Feature of The History of Love pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is May 17th 2006.
- Nicole Krauss is the author of this book.
- Genre of this book is Novel, Romance novel, Postmodern literature, Psychological Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 255 pages.
- Norton official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 3 editions of this book.
Download The History of Love PDF:
Click the button below to download The History of Love PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment