Yeine was born in a royal and powerful family of a magical kingdom. The hundred thousand kingdoms made by magic tricks these kingdoms are the result of black magic tricks. And most powerful and skilled magician becomes the ruler of the parent kingdom and all kingdoms have to follow the decision made by the parent ruler in the initial days this decision is acceptable for everyone. But when Yeine’s mother becomes the ruler of the kingdom because of her skill in magic tricks he can do whatever she wants. She won all competitions of rulers and become the controller of the parent kingdom.
Starting years of her power was too good but with the time peoples start denied her decisions and she was assassinated in her place and this murder shrink Yeine life because she is alone now. No one is here to support her but her mother called her in the sky and talk about the new ruler of the kingdom but now this is the battle of devils everyone will do whatever they can for sake of power and seat.
K Jemisin was born on September 19, 1972 (age 48 years), Iowa City, Iowa, United States. Her real name is Nora Keita Jemisin. She mostly writes in the science fiction genre.
Feature of The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 4, 2010.
- N. K. Jemisin is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Fantasy Fiction, Science fiction, High fantasy, Epic Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 398 pages.
- Hachette Book Group Orbit publisher of this book.
- There are more than 51 editions of this book.
Download The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms PDF:
Click the button below to download The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms PDF free and read online.