The institute is horror and science fiction Stephen king is the author of this book. This is the story of a family where a small family settle. Luke is the main character of this story on very cold night someone kills Luke’s parents. but at the same time, luke awake and move towards his parent’s room for some unknown reason. And they found his parent’s dead body.
Stephen Edwin King is one of the greatest writers of the century. He was born on 21 September 1947 in Portland, Maine United States. He was a great student in his school life he completes his education at the University of Maine. Stephen King also works as a teacher at the age of 31 the first book of Stephen King has published in 1967 “The Glass floor”. The sales of a copy of his book are more than 350 million. And most of his books used in filmmaking and also used in comics creation.
Feature of The Institute pdf:
- English is the primary language of The Institute.
- Officially released of the institute is 10th September 2019
- The institute officially released an audio version too. Santino Fontana is an audio artist of this book.
- The total page count of this book is 576.
- Charles Scribner’s Sons are the official publisher of this book.
- The genre of this book is horror fiction, science fiction, suspense fiction, and thriller.
- This book is available in 89 different editions and every edition has a different page count.
- The institute was nominated for different international and national awards in the United States. Some are following locus award nominee for best horror novel 2020, Audie award nominee for thriller and suspense 202, good reads choice award for horror 2019.
Download The Institute PDF:
Click the button below to download The Institute PDF free and read online: