The Invisible Man is a very interesting science-fictional novel written by English author H. G. Wells. The Invisible Man was serialized in Pearson’s Weekly in the year 1897, in the same year it was published in a form of the novel. The title of the novel refers to Griffin, a scientist who dedicated his life into the research of optics and creates a way to disturb body’s refractive index in response to air so it neither absorbs nor reflects sunlight thus making the body invisible to see. You can download The Invisible Man PDF at the end.
The Invisible Man Review:
The story of the novel is very interesting Griffin became successful and he carried the test on himself but unfortunately, he failed to reverse it. Because of random and irresponsible violence, Griffin is the central focus of most of the Horror Fictional characters. The Time Machine novel and The Island of Doctor Moreau novel were based on first-person narrators but in The Invisible Man Wells adopted the third-person objective point of view. The Invisible Man is very influential and gets the title of “father of science fiction” for its author.
Features of The Invisible Man pdf:
- The Invisible Man is written by English author H. G. Wells.
- The novel is written in English language and was published in the United States.
- The Invisible Man comes under the Genre of Horror and science fictional novel.
- The Invisible Man is published in the year 1897.
- The Invisible Man is published by C. Arthur Pearson in the United Kingdom and by Edward Arnold in the United States.
- The Invisible Man consists of a total of 149 pages.
- The Invisible Man revolves around the story of a scientist Griffin who tried to create a way to be invisible.
Download The Invisible Man PDF:
Click the button below to download The Invisible Man PDF free and read online.