The keeper of lost thing is the most famous story in 2017. This is a story of a millionaire he falls in love with a cute girl on the day of engagement she suddenly died. Due to some cardiac issues after that incident, Anthony Perdew is lost his mind and start too much drinking. The mental health of Anthony is not fine he is depressed after this incident. He lost his all businesses also but they have very loyal staff and that staff help him to regrowth of business.
Ruth Hogan was born on 12 January 1961 in the United Kingdom. She belonged to a middle-class family in the UK her parents still live in the same home where Ruth Hogan was born. She graduates in English and drama from Gold Smith university. After education, she works 10 years in government. But suddenly she injured very badly in a car accident. After that incident, she starts writing books and The Keeper of Lost Thing is the most famous book by Ruth Hogan. And this is also nominated for the best fiction book in 2017 by the good read choice award.
Feature of The Keeper of Lost Things pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is June 13th, 2017.
- Ruth Hogan is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 288 pages.
- William Morrow is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 68 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Fiction book in 2018.
Download The Keeper of Lost Things PDF:
Click the button below to download The Keeper of Lost Things PDF free and read online.