The Kitchen Front is the story of a cooking competition between 4 women. And this competition is in need of time for Britain. After World War 2 British peoples face serious financial issues. Because Nazis force destroys the UK very badly at this hard time production starts a cooking and rationing show. They need a passionate women chef host because of this. They arrange a competition between 4 women and all these women belongs to different societies. And this competition will be a great opportunity for all of them. Because they need money financial condition of common peoples are very bad at that time.
The kitchen front is the name of that cooking show. The first lady of this contest is a young widow who wants definitely won because she has to pay her husband’s debt to secure a roof over her child. That’s why this job is necessary for her. The second one is working slavery and she wants to pay off to boss so she can live a happy life. And the third women is working as a maid in the house. You can download The Kitchen Front PDF at the end.
Jennifer Ryan was born in the United Kingdom. She is also the victim of world war 2. She is a professional and full-time writer mostly she writes Fiction and romance novel.
Feature of The Kitchen Front:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 23rd, 2021.
- Vendela Vida is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Historical Fiction, War story, Saga.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 416 pages.
- Ballantine Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 5 editions of this book.
Download The Kitchen Front PDF
Click the button below to download The Kitchen Front & Read Online: