The knife of never letting go is the story of a town where every man died because of noise germs. Now there are no men left in town Todd Hewitt teenage boy who change into men after some months. He is the only boy left because this virus is only for men whole society hiding many secrets from him but he guesses something is wrong in town. His father is also dead because of the same germs or viruses. If he wants his life then he needs to left this country because if he changed his city still it is in the radar.
Todd was totally unaware of this virus he still thinks everything is normal because he returns home after many years of study. He owned a dog as a pet and this pet is very closed to him todd was born with superpower he can hear the inner voice of everyone even he can understand animal languages. You can download The Knife of Never Letting Go PDF at the end.
Patrick Ness was born on October 17, 1971 (age 49 years), Fort Belvoir, Virginia, United States. He is a professional journalist and screenwriter. He writes scripts for many films and screenplays his book won the good reads choice award also.
Feature of The Knife of Never Letting Go pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is July 22nd, 2014.
- Patrick Ness is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Young-adult, science fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 512 pages.
- Candlewick Press official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 133 editions of this book.
Download The Knife of Never Letting Go PDF:
Click the button below to download The Knife of Never Letting Go PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment