The language of the flower is the story of Victoria Jones she is an orphan child Victoria spend her all childhood in foster tack care. Because of their alone and dark childhood, she has zero interaction with the human and colorful outside world. Since childhood, she only took interest in gardening and especially in different kinds of roses. When she becomes young girl then Victoria decides to teach people about different flowers and the exact meaning of that flowers.
Because according to her flowers has their own languages and flowers language is very sweet and soft. With help of this language, people can solve their problems relations to Red roses convey love and inner feelings. Asters are for patience means if you see someone who has the ultimate level of patience then you can prize him or her with asters. But when she started this work she interacts with a stranger but that stranger becomes the person who influences her most. You can download The Language of Flowers PDF at the end.
Vanessa Diffenbaugh was born in 1978 in the United States. She starts her career as a news editor but with time she realizes this work is not for her that’s why she left that job. And start working on her own book and in 2011 she launched her first book.
Feature of The Language of Flowers pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 23rd, 2011.
- Vanessa Diffenbaugh is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Fiction, Romance novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 323 pages.
- Ballantine Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 112 editions of this book.
Download The Language of Flowers PDF:
Click the button below to download The Language of Flowers PDF free and read online.