The Last of the Mohicans is a very old novel from James Fenimore Cooper in 1826. The Last of the Mohicans is the second novel of Leatherstocking Tales pentalogy and one of the best known to contemporary audiences. The Pathfinder novel was published 14 years later in the year of 1840 which belongs to its sequel. The novel is set in 1757 in the times of French and Indian War in which Great Britain fought with each other in order to gain control over North America. You can download The Last of the Mohicans PDF at the end.
The Last of the Mohicans Review:
In the war, both the British and French government used Native Americans allies, but the French were particularly depended because they were outnumbered in Northeast frontier areas by the hands of British colonists. The story of the novel is set in Lake George N.Y presenting the transport of daughter of Colonel Munro, Cora and Alice to a safe place at Fort William Henry. The Major Characters of the story are Tamenund, General Marquis de Montcalm, General Daniel Webb, David Gamut, Duncan Heyward, Colonel Munro, Alice Munro, Cora Munro, Magua, Nathaniel Bumppo, Uncas and Chingachgook.
Features of The Last of the Mohicans pdf:
- The Last of the Mohicans is written by well known American author James Fenimore Cooper.
- The Last of the Mohicans is written in English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- The Last of the Mohicans belongs to the series of Leatherstocking Tales.
- The Last of the Mohicans comes under the Genre of Historical novel.
- The novel is published by H.C. Carey & I. Lea.
- The Last of the Mohicans is published in February 1826.
- The Last of the Mohicans is preceded by The Pioneers published in 1823 and Followed by The Prairie published in 1827.
Download The Last of the Mohican PDF:
Click the button below to download The Last of the Mohican PDF free and read online.