The moment of lift is basically a written form version of his foundation purpose. Melinda working on women empowerment for last 2 decades and his organization invest billions of $ to educate women and provide a different kind of opportunity for women. You can download The Moment of Lift PDF at the end.
Melinda Gates was born on 15th August 1954 in the United States. She is very well known personality across the world she is the wife of world richest man Bill Gates. Now she is running world largest charity organization Bill gates and Melinda gates foundation she is co-founder of and present CEO of this organization. Before this, she is General Manager at Microsoft but in 2000 she resigned from that post. And start this organization. The main purpose of this organization is to focus on how they can uplift women around the world but this is not the only purpose of this organization. They work for different kind of disease like polio etc. she is a business woman, philanthropist and a very good storyteller and writer.
Feature of The Moment of Lift pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 1st 2019.
- Melinda Gates is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 273 pages.
- Flatiron Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 54 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Nonfiction book in 2019.
Download The Moment of Lift PDF:
Click the button below to download The Moment of Lift PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment