The mysterious benedict society is the book about society were they check, test and challenge the ability of different types of a child who comes with different backgrounds. So firstly they place attractive ads on the front page of a newspaper because they know newspaper of that particular is more read by children as compared to adults. Because this newspaper has an extra page for children. After reading ads they start enrolling in that games within one day they get more than 500 hundred registration and this huge milestone for them. So first they check the physical and mental ability of every child and they pick totally fit children because they know this game will be challenging for every child. You can download The Mysterious Benedict Society PDF at the end.
Trenton lee Stewart was born on May 27, 1970 (age 51 years), in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States. He mainly writes in the children’s genre. He graduates from Hendrix College graduation he starts working as a journalist for many different news companies. After getting experience in the public dealing field he starts writing different short stories on different topics mainly focus on children and on public issues. He won the best writer award of the year in the United States.
Feature of The Mysterious Benedict Society pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 1st 2008.
- Trenton Lee Stewart is the author of this book.
- Genre of this book is Children’s literature, Novel, Young adult fiction, Adventure fiction, Science fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 497 pages.
- Little, Brown and Company Books publisher of this book.
- There are more than 62 editions of this book.
Download The Mysterious Benedict Society PDF:
Click the button below to download The Mysterious Benedict Society PDF free and read online.