The Mystery of Mrs. Christie is the story of a great writer of the early 1900s Agha Christie. She did very well in her professional writing career she was born in the United Kingdom in 1890. In her long-lasting professional writing career, she writes 66 novels and 44 short stories she mostly writes in the fiction genre because of her outstanding work in English literature she was awarded by the English government. But along this, she has also the dark side of her life.
One day she suddenly disappears her car was found on the deserted pound. The only clue the investigation team has is her fur coat found in the car. Along with this coat, they found some car wheel marks. Her daughter and husband are totally unaware of her disappearance. After 15 days she suddenly returns home everyone is shocked especially her daughter and husband. She still claims she has nothing in mind where she spends 15 days. She faces some mental diseases also. That’s why she claims she forgets all things in the previous 15 days. You can download The Mystery of Mrs. Christie PDF at the end.
Heather Terrell was born on 24 November 1968 in the United States. She completed her education at Boston College and after this, she took admission to Boston university of law. In their present life, she is a professional lawyer and part-time novelist.
Feature of The Mystery of Mrs. Christie pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is December 29th, 2020.
- Heather Terrell is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Mystery, Historical Fiction, Biographical Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 272 pages.
- Sourcebooks Landmark is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 11 editions of this book.
Download The Mystery of Mrs. Christie PDF:
Click the button below to download The Mystery of Mrs. Christie pdf free and read online.
Leave a Comment