The Nightingale is the story of world war2. Kristin Hannah the author of this book draws a sketch of that war. Vianne Mauriac left her husband Antoine’s house because he is the frontman of the German force. Vianne and her husband live in a rural area of Carriveau with little baby girl but world war2 changed her life. Now she has two options stay with her enemy or protect her daughter and herself as well. Before this, she thinks the Nazis will never do this in France but she was totally wrong.
The whole streets of France are filled up with Nazis soldier tanks and army caravans they continuously bombing on innocent population of France. Vianne has a younger sister also 18-year-old Isabelle is fought against Nazis as a rebel she joins this force after Parsi guy betrays her and that things hurt Isabelle very strongly. You can download The Nightingale PDF at the end.
Kristin Hannah was born on September 25, 1960, in the United States. She completes her education at the University of Puget Sound, Seattle University Law School, University of Washington. Her most recognized work in the writing industry is Winter garden, Firefly Lane, The Great Alone, and The Four Winds she won the good reads choice award for best historical fiction.
Feature of The Nightingale pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 3rd, 2015.
- Kristin Hannah is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is the Novel, Romance novel, Historical Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 440 pages.
- St. Martin’s Press is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 141 editions of this book.
Download The Nightingale PDF:
Click the button below to download The Nightingale PDF free and read online.