The Old Man and the Sea is a very interesting short novel. The Old Man and the Sea is written by well known American writer known by the name of Ernest Hemingway. The novel was written in the year of 1951. It was written in Cuba and was published in the year 1952. The Old Man and the Sea is the last main work of fiction written by Ernest Hemingway and was published during his lifetime. You can download The Old Man and the Sea PDF at the end.
The Old Man and the Sea Review:
The Old Man and the Sea is one of the most famous works of Hemingway. The story of the novel revolves around the life of Santiago. Santiago was an old Cuban fisherman who struggles with a big marlin far away from the Gulf Stream off the coast of Cuba. The Old Man and the Sea were awarded Pulitzer Prize for fiction and was cited by Nobel Committee for awarding with Nobel Prize in Literature to the author in the year 1953 and 1954.
Features of The Old Man and the Sea pdf:
- The novel was written by Ernest Hemingway.
- The novel was written in simple English language and was published in the United States.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Literary Fiction.
- The novel was published in the year 1952 by Charles Scribner’s Sons in the United States.
- The novel consists of a total of 127 pages.
- The novel is best known for its amazing fiction work from Hemingway.
- It was the best popular fictional work during the entire career of Hemingway and was published in his lifetime.
- The novel won Pulitzer Prize for fiction in the year 1953 and was nominated for Nobel Prize in Literature in the year 1954.
Download The Old Man and the Sea PDF:
Click the button below to download The Old Man and the Sea PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment