The Richest Man in Babylon is a very famous book of 1926 written by George S. Clason that dispenses financial advices with the help of collection of parables which was set 4,000 years ago in historical Babylon. The Richest Man in Babylon remained in print a century after the publication of original parables, and is considered as a classic for personal financial advice. You can download The Richest Man in Babylon PDF at the end.
The Richest Man in Babylon Review:
The book groups the parables into various themes of advice such as: “The Seven Cures” and “Five Laws of Gold”. The Seven Cures are: Start thy purse to fattening, Control thy expenditures, Make the gold multiply, Guard thy treasures from loss, Make of thy dwelling a profitable investment, Insure a future income, Increase the ability to earn. The five laws of gold are: saving gold, saving can contribute to your wealth, act patiently and having a view of future outcome, investing in profitable projects, avoid shortcuts for getting rich in little time. The Richest Man in Babylon is a very useful book which helps the readers in order to get rich by saving your wealth and investing it in long term financial securities.
Features of The Richest Man in Babylon pdf:
- The Richest Man in Babylon is written by George S. Clason.
- The book is written in English language and was published in the United States.
- The Richest Man in Babylon is related to the subject of Wealth management and self-help.
- The Richest Man in Babylon is non-fictional in Genre.
- The book was published by Penguin Books in the United States in the year of 1926.
- The Richest Man in Babylon is available in paperback and hardback form.
- The Richest Man in Babylon consists of total of 144 pages.
Download The Richest Man in Babylon PDF:
Click the button below to download The Richest Man in Babylon PDF free and read online.