A father and his son walking towards coastal areas The Road is the story of whole things they experience throughout this long and scary journey. Because of riots, everything is destroyed by rebels in America everyone is looking for shelters and a safe place. Because rebels killing every innocent person and robbed their houses and shops and banks etc. Everything is dark on the road even there is no hope of life they also know they can hardly travel 5 6 kilometers.
After some station rebels group come and kill both men they only have pistols for protection. But they cannot fight with this pistol because the rebel group has the most advanced weapons. And they have a huge number of warriors. But the father and sons want to enjoy this short walk because they know this is the last walk and meeting they had. You can download The Road PDF at the end.
Cormac McCarthy was born on July 20, 1933, in the United States. Till now he writes more than 20 books hundreds of screenplays along he also writes too many short stories in different genres. He starts his career working as a short story writer and he also gives his writing services to the different magazines as well. This book is one of the most famous books by Cormac.
Feature of The Road pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 2nd, 2006.
- Cormac McCarthy is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Post-apocalyptic fiction; Tragedy.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 241 pages.
- Alfred A. Knopf publisher of this book.
- There are more than 95 editions of this book.
Download The Road PDF:
Click the button below to download The Road PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment