The Sense of an Ending is very interesting. Because this story teaches readers how much life is unpredictable within a minute everything will be changed and the planning we do for our life becomes useless for us. Tony Webster is the main character of this book, for now, he completely forgot his previous life like his college life because now he on track with his family life.
But his family life is also disturbed because now Tony’s wife wants a divorce for mutual benefit and without any hurdles. But on the other hand, Tony wants his wife at the same time his retirement date is also 2 weeks far. Now everything vanishes in his life. Between all this tense his childhood friend returns to Tony’s life and he comes for revenge because tony and his friend has a very old rivalry. You can download The Sense of an Ending PDF at the end.
Julian Barnes was born on January 19, 1946, in the United Kingdom. He completes his education at a local University and after that, he starts writing books on different genres. Because of this book he was won the Man Booker prize before this awards his more than 3 books were nominated for the same prize.
Feature of The Sense of an Ending pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 4th, 2011.
- Julian Barnes is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novels, Fantasy Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 150 pages.
- Jonathan Cape is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 140 editions of this book.
Download The Sense of an Ending PDF:
Click the button below to download The Sense of an Ending PDF free and read online.