The Shadow Over Innsmouth is one of the best horror novella written by American writer H. P. Lovecraft. It was written in Dec 1931. The Shadow Over Innsmouth forms part of Cthulhu Mythos by using its motif of a malign undersea civilization, and references various shared elements of Mythos, containing invocations, mythical creatures and place-names. The Shadow over Innsmouth is the only Lovecraft story which was published in his lifetime. You can download The Shadow Over Innsmouth PDF at the end.
The Shadow Over Innsmouth Review:
The narrator of The Shadow over Innsmouth is a student conducting an antiquarian tour in New England. The narrator moves through the nearby decrepit seaport of Innsmouth which is regarded as a cheaper and potentially interesting next leg of his tour. In New England, he met various strange people and faced disturbing events which led to personal and horrifying revelations. The major characters of The Shadow over Innsmouth story are: Grocery store clerk, Zadok Allen, Barnabas Marsh, Obed Marsh and Robert Olmstead. The Shadow over Innsmouth is nominated for various awards and inspired various authors and writers and is considered as a classic for American literature.
Features The Shadow Over Innsmouth pdf:
- The Shadow over Innsmouth is written by well known American author H.P. Lovecraft with Frank Utpatel as an illustrator and cover artist.
- The Shadow over Innsmouth is written in English language and was published in the United States.
- The Shadow over Innsmouth comes under the Genre of Horror novel.
- The Shadow over Innsmouth is published by Visionary Publishing Company in the United States.
- The Shadow over Innsmouth is published in April 1936.
- The Shadow over Innsmouth is one of the most famous novels and is nominated for various awards because of its amazing themes and creative content
Download The Shadow over Innsmouth PDF:
Click the button below to download The Shadow over Innsmouth PDF free and read online.