The Sun Also Rises of a novel of 1962 and was written by American author Ernest Hemingway. The story of the novel revolves around expatriates who travelled from Paris to Festival of San Fermin in Pamplona in order to watch the festival Running of the Bulls and famous bullfights. Upon its publication, The Sun Also Rises received mixed reviews. According to Jeffrey Meyers The Sun Also Rises is one of the greatest work of Hemingway and it is one of the most important novels according to Hemingway scholar Linda Wagner Martin. You can download The Sun Also Rises PDF at the end.
The Sun Also Rises Review:
In October 1926 The Sun Also Rises was published in the United States by Scribner’s and in 1927 the novel was published in London under the name of Fiesta by Jonathan Cape. The novel is based on Hemingway’s trip in 1925 to Spain. The experience of the trip was unique and memorable, the life in Paris and the excitement of the festival Pamplona and the fishing trip in the Pyrenees. All of the characters in the novel are real people and most of the actions are based on real-life events. The novel investigates the themes of love and death, power of nature and a touch from masculinity.
Features of The Sun Also Rises PDF:
- The Sun Also Rises is written by American author Ernest Hemingway.
- It was published in 1926 in the United States by Scribner and in 1927 it was published by Jonathan Cape in London under the name of Fiesta.
- The novel is based on the trip of Hemingway in the year 1925 to Spain.
- The novel contains themes of love and death, nature and masculinity.
- The novel is written in English language and is published in the United States and London.
Download The Sun Also Rises PDF:
Click the button below to download The Sun Also Rises PDF free and read online.