Carter Kane and his sister Sadie the royal child in terms of magician they both belong to the most powerful and ancient king of Egypt. Basically, he was not king peoples of Egypt think he is the God of the whole world, and Carter and Sadie are the children of that kingdom. Being a royal family member and crown prince he has so many powers in his hand. Sadie has also the power she looks after many other kinds of stuff of the kingdom. But now they both are in trouble.
And the main reason behind this trouble is chaos because with the day’s chaos become more and more powerful and that is very dangerous for the whole world and all humankind. And Kane is also playing a very negative role in this situation because he didn’t give him many times for practicing advanced magic tricks and now this thing impact his kingdom very badly. You can download The Throne of Fire PDF at the end.
Rick Riordan was born on June 5, 1964, in the United States. He completes his education at the University of Texas. After educations, he starts working in different publishing agencies after gaining experience he finally launches his first book.
Feature of The Throne of Fire pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is May 3rd, 2011.
- Rick Riordan is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novels, Children’s literature, Fantasy Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 452 pages.
- Hyperion Books for Children is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 4 editions of this book.
Download The Throne of Fire PDF:
Click the button below to download The Throne of Fire PDF free and read online.