The water dancer is a historical fiction book Ta Nehis is the author of that book. The water dancer is the debut book of ta this. And good reads nominate this book as the best fiction book of 2020. The water dancer is the story of superwomen ho has the power to travel across the universe through the water.
45 year old ta Nehisi was born in Maryland on 30 September 1975. He starts his career as a journalist he becomes more famous when he become a national correspondent at Atlanta. And the main reason for his fame Is the issue of racism because he wrote many articles on racism. He belongs to a black farm so he highlights the issue of black peoples in America. He delivers many famous books mostly in the nonfiction genres in 2015 he was nominated for a national book award. And in 2014 he won the George Polk award and most famous book of Ta Nehisi is the water dancer,
Feature of The water Dancer pdf:
- English is the primary language of The Dancer.
- The total page count of this book is 407.
- The author of this book is Ta- Nehisi Coates:
- The original published date of the dancer is 24 September 2019.
- Genres of this book are Historical fiction, science fiction, magical realism,
- This book was also available in audio file officially. And joe Morton is the artist of the audio version.
- Hiram Walker, Corrine, and Sophia was the main character of this story.
- The water dancer is nominated for the best novel of 2020. And very well known book publisher company the good reads nominated this book for best fiction novel in 2020
Download The Water Dancer PDF:
Click the button below to download The Water PDF free and read online: