The Watsons Go to Birmingham is a very interesting historical fiction novel written by Christopher Paul Curtis in the year 1963. The Watsons Go to Birmingham was published in 1995 for the first time and was reprinted in the year 1997. The story of the novel revolves around a loving African-American family in the year of 1963 living in the town of Flint, Michigan. You can download The Watsons Go to Birmingham PDF at the end.
The Watsons Go to Birmingham Review:
The Watsons Go to Birmingham is loved by the readers from all around the world and received various reviews from critics. The story of the novel is very interesting where the oldest son of the family was caught into a little trouble so his parents decided that he will spend the summer and the next school year with his Grandma Sands living in Birmingham Alabama. The whole family went to Birmingham in their car, and during their visit, various unexpected events take place. In the year 2013, The Watsons Go to Birmingham was adapted for Hallmark Channel. The major characters of the story are LJ Jones, Mrs Davidson, Mr Robert, Lawrence Dunn, Cody Fry, Rufus Fry, Grandma Sands, Buphead, Joetta Watson, Bryon Watson, Daniel Watson, Wilona Sands Watson and Kenneth Bernard Watson.
Features of The Watsons Go to Birmingham pdf:
- The Watsons Go to Birmingham is written by famous American author Christopher Paul Curtis.
- The novel was written in the English language and was published in the United States.
- The Watson Go to Birmingham comes under the Genre of Juvenile fiction and Realistic fiction.
- The Watsons Go to Birmingham is loved by the readers from around the world and won various awards because of its amazing themes and creative content.
- The novel is regarded as a classic for American literature.
Download The Watsons Go to Birmingham PDF:
Click the button below to download The Watsons Go to Birmingham PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment