The whisper man is the story of a mysterious and very horror past village. In this village, a serial killer kills many families with the same pattern. The way he kills is always the same a very noble family of Tom Kennedy was a shift in this village because his wife was dead with cardiac issues. So basically he wants to start a new journey of life with his young son. But he has no idea about the history of this village after shifting in this village. Tom found very uncommon things and peoples of that village behave very strangely with tom and his son. After a 2-month jack was suddenly disappeared from the house Tom hire a detective team to find out jack. Detective team works day and night but he fails every time.
Alex North is a professional crime writer in England. The whisper man is a true story according to ALEX. He completes his education in England. The whisper man is nominated for best mystery and thriller novel in 2020 by good reads choice awards.
Feature of The Whisper Man pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is 13th June 2019.
- Alex North is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Mystery, Thriller, novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 355 pages.
- Celadon Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 3 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Thriller, Mystery book in 2019.
Download The Whisper Man PDF:
Click the button below to download The Whisper Man PDF free and read online.