The white tiger is the story of Balram an Indian daily wager man. Balram was born in a lower-middle-class family where he was doing the job from the age of 15 because his father cannot fulfill the basic necessities of the house. He is the only man in the family after his father. That’s why he has many responsibilities on his shoulder. He did many jobs as a daily wager but his life starts changing when he got a job as wealthiest man of the villagers.
He works as the personal driver of that man and this is the great opportunity he ever gets. When he starts working and starts learning how he becomes the wealthiest man in the whole village. Basically, his boss work in the Liquor industry and all types of alcohol were banned in his village but his boos have a connection with politicians and cops that’s why he runs his illegal business and earn 100 times more profit. So balram starts making connections with the same people so he can start the same illegal business in the same village. You can download The White Tiger PDF at the end.
Aravind Adiga was born on October 23, 1974, in India. He is a professional journalist and writer this book is his debut book and because of this book, he successfully won the booker prize in 2008.
Feature of The White Tiger pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 29th 2008.
- Aravind Adiga is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Mystery, Epistolary novel, Picaresque novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 276 pages.
- Free Press official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 182 editions of this book.
Download The White Tiger PDF:
Click the button below to download The White Tiger PDF free and read online.