Thinking, Fast and Slow is one of the best novel of the year 2011 written by Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences laureate Daniel Kahneman. Thinking, Fast and Slow was the 2012 winner of National Academies Communication Award for its unique work which helps the public to understand the topics of medicine, engineering and behavioural science. You can download Thinking Fast and Slow PDF at the end.
Thinking, Fast and Slow Review:
Thinking Fast and Slow presents the research of Kahneman with collaboration with Amos Tversky. The book covers the three phases of his career: his work on cognitive biases, his work on prospect theory and his work in the field of human emotions and happiness. The author in this book presented two modes of thoughts: mode 1: which is fast, instinctive and emotional, Mode 2: which is slower, more deliberative and is more logical in nature. Thinking, Fast and Slow presents various insights from Kahneman’s work with the Israel Defense Forces and different other departments and collaborators which have helped him in his education as a researcher. The book is nominated for various awards because it covers different topics of behavioural science, engineering and medicine.
Features of Thinking, Fast and Slow pdf:
- Thinking Fast and Slow is written by Daniel Kahneman.
- Thinking Fast and Slow is written in simple English language and was published in the United States.
- Thinking Fast and Slow covers topics of psychology, medicine, behavioural science and engineering.
- The book belongs to the non-fictional genre.
- Thinking Fast and Slow is published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux.
- The book is published in the year 2011.
- Thinking Fast and Slow is available in paperback and hardcover form.
- Thinking Fast and Slow consists of a total of 499 pages for readers from around the world.
Download Thinking Fast and Slow PDF:
Click the button below to download Thinking Fast and Slow PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment