Three cups of tea are a story full of motivation and good deeds for humanity. Greg Mortenson he is mountaineer basically he has nothing to lose except his life he has no family and friend. Greg has only one passion and that is climbing so he follows this passion with very strong emotion any kind of tragedy or incident cannot demotivate him. So in 1993, he arrives Pakistan for climbing the world’s 2nd tallest and number one dangerous mountain of the world K2. For climbing, mountaineers need local people’s support because local peoples know the route of the peak.
So for this purpose, they hire some local people and those people help him a lot in his adventure. And Greg Mortenson builds a strong connection with villagers and when he spends some days in the village he learns there is no school. So he promises to villagers he builds schools for children, especially for girls. You can download Three Cups of Tea PDF at the end.
Greg Mortenson was born on December 27, 1957, in the United States. He is a professional climber he summits the highest picks of the world including Mount Everest and K2. He writes this book right after the K2 summit because he encounters very uncommon incidents during that adventure.
Feature of Three Cups of Tea pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is January 30th, 2007.
- Greg Mortenson, David Oliver Relin is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Memoir.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 349 pages.
- Penguin is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 73 editions of this book.
Download Three Cups of Tea PDF:
Click the button below to download Three Cups of Tea PDF free and read online.