Celaena Sardothien is the main character of Thrones of glass. This is the story of the whole kingdom and the ruler of this kingdom is a very wise and visionary man. As per the rule of the kingdom, Selena faces 1-year hard-working prison punishment for her assassination of the boy. Now 18-year-old murder prisoner was released after 1 year of punishment with hard work in a salt mine. According to the rules she was presented by guards in front of the current crown prince.
He offers Celaena freedom but she has to pay the cost of this freedom is the form of the next warrior of the kingdom. But this thing is not simple as looking for this status she needs to fight and defiantly won with all the warrior of the whole kingdom. And that was the real challenge for her because she is only an 18-year-old girl no doubt she is powerful by mind as well as body. But still, she is too younger as compare to the current warriors of the kingdom. You can download Throne of Glass PDF at the end.
Sarah J. Mass was born on 5th March 1986 in the United States. 2012 is a great year for her in sense of professionalism because in 2012 she published her first series. And that was the turning point of her life. After that, she gets tons of followers.
Feature of Throne of Glass PDF:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 7th, 2012.
- Sarah J. Maas is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Fantasy Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 406 pages.
- Bloomsbury USA Children’s is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 129 editions of this book.
Download Throne of Glass PDF:
Click the button below to download Throne of Glass PDF free and read online.