Tigers curse is the story of an Indian girl who is totally against this curse of tigers. But she is the only one who takes a stand against this brutal act. But this thing is not easy at all for anyone because this is the tradition of that village. This tradition is 300-year old that’s why everyone thinks this is a part of life and totally normal. But when she was born in the same village since her childhood she doesn’t like this curse or tradition but alone she cannot do anything. Because all the powerful people believe this is the correct way to get God’s mercy.
That’s why they killed every white tiger but now she start teaching people about this brutal act but in starting no one is agree with her concept but time some people start agreeing on her concept. Because she talks about the life of one of the rarest species in the world. Nowadays only 300 white tigers are left in the world. You can download Tiger’s Curse PDF at the end.
Colleen Houck was born on October 3, 1969 (age 51 years), in Tucson, Arizona, United States. She writes two New York Times best-selling authors. Because of her outstanding work in Fantasy and fiction genre, she won good reads choice awards.
Feature of Tiger’s Curse pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is June 1st 2001.
- Colleen Houck is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Fantasy Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 403 pages.
- Sterling Books official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 56 editions of this book.
Download Tiger’s Curse PDF:
Click the button below to download Tiger’s Curse PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment