Unbroken is the biography book of an un-forgetful fighter plane pilot of world war 2. Louis Zamperini is a very famous fighter pilot of the United States air force and the main reason for his fame is the unbelievable skill of flying and fighting. He was won several military awards in his long career. But when he was a young child he is not a great student in any field. Even he doesn’t participate in any school function or in any sports. According to his mother, Louis was a very angry child because of his anger he breaks many household things.
After schooling, he realizes he has something special and good gifted so he starts work on that born talent. And that talent changes his life in all aspects even he was successfully won in Berlin Olympics. Everything is on track but at this time suddenly world war2 was started and because of this incident Louis become a fighter pilot. You can download Unbroken PDF at the end.
Laura Hillenbrand was born on 15th May 1967 in the United States. She starts her career as a magazine writer and she did very well in that field. Finally, in the 2000s Laura starts writing her first nonfiction book and that was the turning point of her life because that book was most successful book of the decades. That book was an internationally bestselling book.
Feature of Unbroken pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is November 16th, 2010.
- Laura Hillenbrand is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 492 pages.
- Penguin Random House LLC is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 103 editions of this book.
Download Unbroken PDF:
Click the button below to download Unbroken PDF free and read online.