We need to talk about Kevin is the story of a teenage uncommon boy. Eva the mother of this boy who doesn’t want to be a mother because she is a very career-oriented lady. But she becomes a mother of a boy who killed more than 7 of his schoolfellow during a little argument. Kevin is not too ready for the outside world because he is suffering from a dangerous brain illness and because of this disease he cannot be able to build a connection with strangers or with any new people. That’s why he lives alone in the apartment with his mother Eva.
Time flies and now Eva is preparing for his 16th birthday but still, he is not convinced to meet new people and build some new relationships and this thing becomes a headache for her. Now she is in love with another guy and she needs to marry her but her lover doesn’t know about the exact condition of Kevin. You can download We Need to Talk About Kevin PDF at the end.
Lionel Shriver was born on May 18, 1957, in the United States. But after completing her college study she moves to United Kingdom for further study after completing her education she starts working as a journalist in Uk.
Feature of We Need to Talk About Kevin pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is July 3rd, 2006.
- Lionel Shriver is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Fantasy.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 400 pages.
- Harper Perennial official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 120 editions of this book.
Download We Need to Talk About Kevin PDF:
Click the button below to download We Need to Talk About Kevin PDF free and read online.