Mia and Adam this couple is the pillar character of Where she went. Basically, these couple leaves in the same town and even study in the same school and same college. And that was the starting of this love story when they study in school both are best friends and spend their whole school life together in college Adam propose to her and for sure she except his proposal and they are in relation for 5 years but Mia becomes a famous singer of country and he is still a fodder supply so this distance is the point where they both are not same.
Mia starts doing international tours and because of her busy schedule, she is not in touch with Adam and after some months she finally decides to move to New York because she get more work if she moves to New York but this shifting is totally against her relation because Adam cannot afford New York expenses. You can download Where She Went PDF at the end.
Gayle Forman was born on June 5, 1970, in the United States. She writes many successful books on different genres she won the good read choice award for best fiction and young adult fiction author. Her Young adult fiction was on the top of New York Times bestselling book in the same genre.
Feature of Where She Went pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 5th, 2011.
- Gayle Forman is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 264 pages.
- Dutton Juvenile is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 43 editions of this book.
Download Where She Went PDF:
Click the button below to download Where She Went PDF free and read online.