Where the Crawdads Sing is a very popular novel written by well known American author Deila Owens in the year 2018. Where the Crawdads Sing has topped The New York Times Fiction Best Seller of the year 2019. In 2020 the novel has also topped The New York Times Fiction Best Sellers for joint 30 non-consecutive weeks. The novel represents two stories which slowly intertwine with each other. You can download Where the Crawdads Sing PDF at the end.
Where the Crawdads Sing Review:
The first timeline of the novel represents the life and adventure of a girl name Kya as she grows up in North Carolina from the year 1952 to 1969. The second timeline of the novel represents the murder investigation of Chase Andrews who was a celebrity in the town of North Carolina. The novel was selected for Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine Book Club in the year 2018 and also for Barnes and Noble’s Best Books of the year 2018. Till 2019 the novel has sold more than 4.5 million copies and more print copies in 2019 than any other fiction or non-fiction, adult title. In the year 2019 Where the Crawdads Sing was on number 1 on Amazon.com’s list of Most Sold Books in fiction.
Features of Where the Crawdads Sing pdf:
- Where the Crawdads Sing was written by famous American Author Delia.
- The novel was written in American English.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Literary fiction.
- The novel was published by G. P. Putnam’s Sons in the United States.
- The novel was published on date 14 August 2018.
- The novel consists of a total of 368 pages.
- The novel is loved by the readers from around the world and nominated for various awards because of its creative work.
Download Where the Crawdads Sing PDF:
Click the button below to download Where the Crawdads Sing PDF free and read online.